Leader: Bill Burrell
Serving others is at the heart of a faith-filled life. We participate in a variety of outreach projects throughout the year.
- The 2nd Sunday of each month we partner with Extra Food by collecting donated food from farmers the Marin County Farmer's Market.
- The Craft Group knits or crochets baby hats, chemo hats or baby blankets for patients of Marin General Hospital.
- Every fall we collect backpacks for school-aged children in need.
- Advent Outreach 2016 collecting donations for disaster relief for those affected by Hurricane Matthew.
- During the winter we provide meals to the REST program.